Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy and Thankful




As I reflect on another year, I'm truly happy and grateful:

- To have the opportunity to worship an awesome God, who is able to do great and mighty things more than what I could ever imagine, to love Him and to serve Him in everything that I do.
- To live and work with people I love.
- To learn from passionate mentors, leaders and peers.
- To lead and be inspired by the men and women of SEAOIL who share the same purpose, values and desire to fuel a better future.
- To laugh and be silly with all my children. 

Regardless of my circumstances (they may be good at the moment, but also in bad times), I know I have a lot of things to be thankful for and my heart is filled with joy in knowing that our Lord is gracious and merciful.

Here is a song from Don Moen that I would like to share with you all, as it expresses my feelings perfectly today.


Thank you Lord, thank you everyone! Truly blessed, truly happy to celebrate another meaningful year, another birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW Glenn. More love, power, peace and joy of God in your life as you continue to celebrate and worship Him through your giftedness and calling.

Unknown said...

"follower ako" aka anjji

Venchito Tampon Jr. said...

Hello Sir Glenn,

Pede po ba kita mainterview (expert interview) for my blog (www.digitalphilippines.net). I'll ask 10 questions and you can answer them all through your email. Please let me know if you're interested. Thank you. :)